Good Afternoon everybody.
Following the government’s announcement on the lifting of Covid restrictions on 19th July 2021 we wanted to take this opportunity to inform you of how we plan to move forward into this new Covid era.
We intend to keep the following measures in place:
1. All staff will be required to wear face masks as they do at the moment. Customers can wear face masks if they so wish.
2. All the tables will be kept socially distant, that is to say at least one metre apart, as they are now.
3. All furniture will be sanitised after being vacated before being occupied by the next customers.
4. The sanitiser stations that we have in place at the moment, that is to say in the Ladies & Gents toilets and at the entrance to the building will remain in place so customers can still continue to use these if they choose to.
5. We will reinstate only some of the bar stools in order to keep our customers happy but also our staff safe. We will try to avoid crowding around the bar at all times.
6. There seems to be some confusion as to whether track and trace will still be required. Whatever the law states, we will abide by.
7. Table service as required under the previous Covid rules will cease and, as we understand it, people can order drinks etc at the bar.
With Covid restrictions being lifted it allows us to hold planned events such as the Carols at The Horseshoes on 21st December, New Year’s Eve entertainment and other events we may add. It also means that customers can book Christmas parties etc. All this is provided further restrictions aren’t put in place at some point.
We hope by keeping these measures in place it will allow us all to enjoy The Horseshoes as the sociable pub it has always been whilst maintaining the safety of our customers and staff.
From all at The Horseshoes